Brand New in Box
This is a high quality variable voltage and high current DC power supply. It's excellent for amateur radio equipment transmitters and transceivers or other lab, science projects, ham radio or any other use where stable voltage between 9 to 15 volts is required.
The voltage is variable from 9 to 15 volts and the current is available up to 50 amps continuous and 52 amps peak. The S meter can display either (front panel switch) the volts selected or the amps being drawn.
It has a variable NOISE OFFSET control to help reduce or eliminate pulse noise that the supply might generate. Connection in the front is a cigarette lighter jack for low amperage accessories and connection in the rear is via heavy duty binding posts for up to 50 amps.
- Input voltage: 110 VAC
- Output voltage: 13.8VDC - adjustable between 9.0 - 15.0 volts.
- Output voltage regulation: less than 2%
- Protection: Short circuit, automatic current limiting within 50 Amps.
- Output current: 52 amp (max) 50 amp (continuous)
- Ripple: Less than 80mV p-p at rated load.
- Fuse: 15A
- Meter: Single Volt / Current meter, backlit
- Weight: 5 1/2 lbs
- Dimensions: 7 1/2 w x 3 1/3 h x 10 1/4 d"
- 12 month warranty