TekPower 3700 series electronic load is a single input programmable DC electronic load.
It provides a convenient way to test batteries and DC power supplies.
It offers constant current mode, constant resistance mode and constant power mode.
The backlight LCD, numerical keypad and rotary knob make it much easier to use.
Up to 10 steps program can be stored.
PC control is also available.
It is an essential instrument for design, test and manufacture of many suitable products.
FEATURES for TEKPOWER TP3710A :
- LCD display with backlight
- High resolution measurement
- CC/CP/CR mode
- Number keypad and rotary knob
- Over voltage / over current / over power / over temperature / polarity reversion protection
- PC Controllable
- AC 120V/220V selectable
- Can be connected in parallel
SPECIFICATIONS for TEKPOWER TP3710A:
- Input voltage: 0~360V DC
- Input current: 0~30A DC
- Input power: 0~150W
- Voltage accuracy
- Current accuracy:
- Minimum resolution: Voltage 1mV, Current 1mA
- Lowest Conductive Resistance: <0.08Ω
- Ripple: <10mVpp
- Interface; RS232/RS485/USB*
- Protection: Over voltage / current / power / temperature / polarity-reversion
- Program Memory: 10 steps program, EEPROM
- AC Input: 110V/220V AC +/-15%, 47~63Hz
- Operating environment: 0~50â„ƒ, 80% RH
Electronic load software, ActiveX and DLL tools for VB,
VC++, DELPHI, LABVIEW
- Weight: 5.0Kg
- Dimensions: 212.6mm W x 88.1mm H x 250mm D
- Standard Accessories:
User’s manual, AC cable, handle bars, software CD
- Included Accessories:
RS232 adapter, USB adapter, Mounting rack
- 6 Month Warranty