The MASTECH HY6003D is a very high quality variable voltage and variable current DC power supply.
Excellent for lab, science projects, ham radio, car audio pretest or any other use where stable voltage up to 50 volts is required.
The voltage is variable from 0 to 60 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 3 amps.
The dual digital LED meters display the actual voltage and current within 2.5 percent.
MASTECH HY6003D specifications:
- Output Voltage: 0 - 60 Volts @ 0-3 Amps
- Output Current: 0 - 3 Amps
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+1mV, CC<0.2% + 1mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: High current limited.
- Ripple & Noise: <1mV rms( I>3A), CV<0.5mV rms( I < 3A)
- Output Current: 0-3 A
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C), Relative Humidity: <90%
- Display Accuracy is within + or - 2.5%
- Size: 11 1/2 x 6 1/4 x 5 1/3"
- Weight: 15.2 lbs
- 6 Months Warranty