The HY3010D is a heavy duty LINEAR variable 0 to 30 volts at 0 to 10 AMP DC power supply is of very high quality construction by Mastech.
Excellent for regulated power requirements with the variable 0-30 volt 0-10 amp output.
Other uses include lab, science projects or any other use where stable voltage up to 30 volts is required.
Variable output the voltage is variable from 0 to 30 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 10 amps.
The digital LED meters display the actual voltage and current within 2 percent. Both the voltage and the amperage are adjustable with COARSE and FINE tuning controls for absolute precision.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE MASTECH HY3010D Linear DC Power Supply:
- Size: 14 x 10 x 8"
- Shipping Weight: 30 lbs
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+1mV, CC<0.2% + 1mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<2mV r.m.s, CC <10mA, r.m.s
- Protection: constant current and short-circuit protection
- Voltage indication accuracy: LED±1%+2digits, analogue display 2.5%
- Current indication accuracy: LED±2%+2digits, analogue display 2.5%
- Load regulation: CV≤0.02%+10mV(I≤6A) CC≤0.5%+10mA(I≤6A) CV≤0.1%+5mV(I>6A) CC≤0.5%+20mA(I>6A)
- Protection: High current limited.
- Ripple & Noise: CV≤3mVr.m.s CC≤10mA r.m.s
- Digital Voltage and current meters built in with Voltage resolution: 2.5% of display reading; 2.5% of Current resolution: display reading
- Environmental: 0 - 102 F (0 -40 C), relative humidity: <90%
- 6 Months Warranty