The voltage is variable from 0 to 30 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 6 amps.
The dual digital meters display the actual voltage and current within 2.5 percent.
The VARIABLE DC POWER SUPPLY MASTECH HY3006D is excellent for lab, science projects,
ham radio or any other use where stable voltage up to 30 volts is required.
MASTECH HY3006D DC Power Supply SPECIFICATIONS:
- Output Voltage: 0 - 30V @ 6A
- Output Current: 0 - 6 A
- Input Voltage: 110V, 60Hz.
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+1mV, CC<0.2% + 1mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: High current limited
- Ripple & Noise: <1mV RMS( I>3A), CV<0.5mV RMS( I < 3A)
- Output Current: 0-6 A
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C), Relative Humidity: <90%
- Meter Accuracy is within + or - 2.5%
- Size: 11 1/2" x 6 1/4" x 5 1/3"
- Weight: 15.3 lbs
- 6 Months Warranty