For the two variable outputs the voltage is variable from 0 to 30 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 5 amps. The 2 sets of dual digital LED meters of the dual variable dc power supply display the actual voltage and current within 2 percent.
There is a third DC output which is FIXED at 5 Volts and 3 Amps.
The MASTECH HY3005F-3 DC VARIABLE POWER SUPPLY also has a switch to choose among:
INDEPENDENT, SERIES or PARALLEL operation.
MASTECH HY3005F-3 DC VARIABLE DC POWER SUPPLY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Three Power Outputs:
2 Variable: 0 - 30 Volts @ 0 - 5 Amps
1 Fixed: 5 Volts @ 3 Amps
- Input Voltage: 110V 60Hz
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+2mV, CC<0.2% + 2mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: Current limited & Short circuit protection.
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C), Relative Humidity: <90%
- LED Accuracy is within + or - 2%
- Size: 14" x 10" x 8"
- Weight: 29 lbs
- 6 Months Warranty