The HY3002-2 DUAL output lab grade variable DC power supply is excellent for lab use with the two variable
0-30 volt 0-2 amp outputs.
Other uses include science projects or any other use where stable voltage up to 30 volts is required.
For the two variable outputs the voltage is variable from 0 to 30 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 2 amps. The 2 digital red LED meters display the actual voltage and current within 2 percent.
The HY3002-2 DUAL output variable DC power supply also has a switch to choose among INDEPENDENT, SERIES or PARALLEL operation which can provide either dual 0-30V @ 0-2A or one 0-60V @ 0-2A
or one 0-30V @ 0-4A.
MASTECH HY3002-2 DUAL OUTPUT DC VARIABLE POWER SUPPLY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Output Voltage: 2 @ 0 - 30 Volts
- Output Current: 2 @ 0 - 2 Amps
- Input Voltage: 110V, 60Hz.
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+2mV, CC<0.2% + 2mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: Current limited & Short circuit protection.
- Operating Temperature : 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C), Relative Humidity: <90%
- LED Accuracy is within + or - 2%
- Size: 14 x 10 x 8"
- Weight: 30 lbs
- 6 Months Warranty