The Mastech HY1505D variable dc power supply with variable voltage and variable current.
The HY1505D variable dc power supply is excellent for lab, science projects, ham radio or any other use where stable voltage up to 15 volts is required. The voltage is variable from 0 to 15 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 5 amps.
The dual digital LCD meters of the HY1505D dc power supply display actual voltage and current within 2.5 %.
MASTECH HY1505D DC Variable Power Supply specifications:
- Output Voltage: 0 - 15 Volts @ 0-5 Amps
- Output Current: 0 - 5 Amps
- Input Voltage: 110 V AC
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+1mV, CC<0.2% + 1mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: High current limited.
- Ripple & Noise: <1mV rms( I>5A), CV<0.5mV rms( I < 5A)
- Output Current: 0-3 A
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C), Relative Humidity: <90%
- LCD Accuracy is within + or - 2.5%
- Size: 9 x 6 3/4 x 3 3/4"
- Weight: 10 lbs
- 6 Months Warranty