The MASTECH HY3020E VARIABLE DC POWER SUPPLY has variable 0 to 30 volts at 0 to 20 AMP.
The voltage is variable from 0 to 30 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 20 amps.
The digital LED meters display the actual voltage and current within 2 percent. Both the voltage and the amperage are adjustable with COARSE and FINE tuning controls for absolute BEST precision.
MASTECH HY3020E VARIABLE DC POWER SUPPLY is excellent for multiple regulated power requirements with variable 0-30 volt 0-20 amp output. Other uses include lab, science projects or any other use where stable voltage up to 30 volts is required.
MASTECH HY3020E VARIABLE DC POWER SUPPLY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Output Voltage : 0- 30V @ 0-20A
- Switching Power
- Output Current :0-20 A
- Input Voltage: 110V, 60Hz
- Constant Voltage / Constant Current
- Voltage and Current Variable
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+1mV, CC<0.2% + 1mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<2mV r.m.s, CC <10mA, r.m.s
- Protection: constant current and short-circuit protection
- Voltage indication accuracy: LED±1%+2digits, analogue display 2.5%
- Current indication accuracy: LED±2%+2digits, analogue display 2.5%
- Load regulation :
- CV≤0.02%+10mV(I≤6A) CC≤0.5%+10mA(I≤6A)
- CV≤0.1%+5mV(I>6A) CC≤0.5%+20mA(I>6A)
- Ripple & Noise: CV≤3mVr.m.s CC≤10mA r.m.s
- Digital Voltage and current meters built in with Voltage resolution:
2.5% of display reading;
2.5% of Current resolution: display reading
- Environmental : 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C), r
- Relative humidity: <90%
- 6 Months Warranty
- Size: 14 1/4" X 10 1/4" X 6 1/2"