This triple output grounded DC power supply is of very high quality construction made for TEKPOWER, similar to the Mastech HY305D-3. Excellent for lab use with the two variable 0-30 volt 0-5 amp output as well as a third fixed 5 volt 3 amp output. Other uses include science projects or any other use where stable voltage up to 30 volts is required. For the two variable outputs the voltage is variable from 0 to 30 volts and the current is also variable from 0 to 5 amps. The 2 sets of dual digital backlit LCD meters display the actual voltage and current within 2 percent.
Both the voltage and the amperage are adjustable for absolute BEST precision.
Heavy duty, stable output, linear transformer type with super low noise, output polarity: positive and negative, low ripple voltage less than 0.5 mVp-p, overload protection circuit, state of art design and cooling fan driven.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE TEKPOWER TP3005D-3:
- Three Power Outputs:2 Variable: 0 - 30 Volts @ 0 - 5 Amps
1 Fixed: 5 Volts @ 3 Amps
- Input Voltage: 110V 60Hz
- Constant voltage/ Constant Current
- Voltage and Current adjustment
- Power effect: CV<0.01%+2mV, CC<0.2% + 2mA
- Overload effect: CV<0.01% +3mV, CC<0.2% +3mA
- Waves and noises: CV<0.5mV r.m.s, CC 3mA, r.m.s
- Protection: Current limited & Short circuit protection
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 102 F ( 0 -40 C)
- Relative Humidity: <90%
- LCD Accuracy is within + or - 2%
- Size: 13 1/2" x 10" x 8"
- Weight: 24 lbs
- 12 month warranty
- Brand New in Box
- TEST LEADS INCLUDED